Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 7, 2011

Adjectives Movie

At the ESL class Mr. Jabiz told us to tell the adjectives in a 30 second movie in the form of movie. The steps is first that we should find a 30 second movie. Then we put it to the application Imovie so that we can put text into the movie. After we put the text we export it to the application Garage band so that we can put music in the movie.

I think this activity is useful in the future because if I have this activity again I will can do it again in other projects like in humanities subject because in the humanities always do projects with movie and presentation. I like the part when I edit the movie in garage band because I can play with the music a little bit. My most favorite part is when I insert music into the adjective movie. The most difficult part is when I video myself to the movie because I feel nervous. I feel nervous because I think I was shy in that time. Adjectives is the words that describe nouns. 

Enjoy the movie!



Do you like the movie?
Which part is your favorite?
Do I need to improve something?

No comments:

Post a Comment