Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reflection On The Ghost Town

This my reflection after I make my podcast (The Ghost Town). This is what I feel when I make the pod cast.

If we telling a story we need emotion, drama, and action. The most difficult part is when I edit my story because its take too long to do it. The most easy part is when I make the podcast in garage band because I  can play with the music.

We need emotion and actions to tell a story so the story will be interesting. I am success when I create the podcast because when I heard its so perfect to hear for me. I feel happy or enjoying make this pod cast and it only takes me two days to make this. When I make this I learn some things by this unit activity project. I learn how to make a story, using garage band, and using a blog. The part that I enjoy is when I make the podcast because its fun and I can listen some interesting music.

Click here to see my podcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment